 Dear LEGO / 1167 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) trying (...) Yes, I see. (...) True, true. But for the most part a lot of us in cad were just too ticked off at him to see that. Besides, it gave me some practice :) Anyways, he's improved greatly since the whole CFV thing that almost had him (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

(...) Actually there is a small picture right next to the base plates that states "Limited Quantities, Order Now". :( Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) I just wanted to say that I agree that the new castle line may be a lot more juniorized, and I think that those juniorized parts seem to make it more expensive. One of the things I have always looked for in my LEGO purchases (since I was a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  www.lugnet.com on boxes

Looking at the boxes of the US Star Wars Lego, I noticed two things: 1. German/european boxes don´t have a piece count :( 2. The US boxes have Logo and address of the official Star Wars Fanclub printed on them. It might be an old idea but my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) It probably was sarcasm, but I still see it as highly inappropriate. Like using your cellular during church service at the Notre Dame de Paris or at the St Peter of Rome. (...) I agree. But why bother flaming the clueless ones? They don't (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact