 Dear LEGO / 1072 (-5)
  Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk...

Brad, Rolling garage doors are VERY popular. They are also relatively rare because they were only available in the 80s. PLEASE check to see if it would be possible to bulk order them (assuming the old molds didn't wear out and are stored somewhere). (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

Amen, brother John! Hey, who unsubscribed me from that group?! -- "Hail to the chief!" Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Hooray! Hooray! Its Y2K! A new decade starts next year. John Neal wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) Brad - here's a critical one - there is a need for a SuperBrick - an RCX brick with many more I/O (like 8 as a minimum), for controlling trains, or very complex robots/machines. I know your Sales and Marketing guys were caught flatfooted on (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) Ditto - and add black, green & tan to that list. Although I would probably only purchase thousands. The same list of colors in 1x4 bricks. (thousands again) (...) Ditto, again adding tan (and dk grey and white) to the colors. (I'd probably (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

All Hail Larry! At the risk of drifting off-topic allow me to digress a moment. John, are you a lurking Larritarian?! If so, rejoice! Send your 1 brick love offering to Larry in Ada and receive a bounty 100 fold!! Do not take this offer lightly... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact