 Database / Scans / 138
Re: Sets 1715, 1743, and 1857
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:48:00 GMT

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 07:10:59PM +0000, Kevin Salm wrote:
The inventories I would be generating would come from the set boxes themselves
as they show each size and color brick with a number indicating the quantity of
each one contained (standard on Freestyle and current Classic sets, as you
know).  If this is an acceptable method of generating the inventory, I will set
to work typing them up.

typically, we get the piece number, color and quantity...  including all extra
pieces, that are not noted on the side of the box.

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:1078_1>:  DUPLO Animal Mosaic (DACTA/DUPLO/Tiles), '87, 76 pcs