 Database / Scans / 137
Re: Sets 1715, 1743, and 1857
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:10:59 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Dan Boger writes:
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 06:56:49PM +0000, Kevin Salm wrote:
If anyone desires the inventories for these items, I would be happy to • provide
them for the respository.

I'll be happy to add them to the inventories on peeron.com[1] if you want...

[1] http://www.peeron.com/inv/

Where ever set inventories are currently being added would be fine.

The inventories I would be generating would come from the set boxes themselves
as they show each size and color brick with a number indicating the quantity of
each one contained (standard on Freestyle and current Classic sets, as you
know).  If this is an acceptable method of generating the inventory, I will set
to work typing them up.

__Kevin Salm__