 Database / Scans / 136
Re: Sets 1715, 1743, and 1857
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:02:00 GMT

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 06:56:49PM +0000, Kevin Salm wrote:
If anyone desires the inventories for these items, I would be happy to provide
them for the respository.

I'll be happy to add them to the inventories on peeron.com[1] if you want...

:)

Dan

[1] http://www.peeron.com/inv/

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6424_1>:  Rig Racers (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town/City Center), '98, 98 pcs, 3 figs