 Database / Set Inventories / 894
  Re: What should an inventory include?

(...) I speak solely as a user. I usually am cruising Peeron to determine "what set do I need to buy to get mass quantities of this part because the Brickbay price is too high". So all I really care about is the parts, quantities, and colors. The (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: What should an inventory include?

(...) That's actually the reason we made it - not that brickbay was too high - but since we (dan and i) rarely buy pieces separately - since then we wouldn't have the whole set that goes with them - we find which set has the piece we want in mass (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Inventories on Peeron.com

Hi all, First off, I'd like to thank Dan for setting up such a great resource. I started off as solely a user of peeron also. Basically I wanted a way to determine exactly how many of any specific piece I had, based on all the sets in my collection. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)