 Database / Set Inventories / 793
  Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!]

(...) I'll let Steve fight his own battle - but I will point out that partref uses %100 ldraw names... :) (...) Tell me about it. Our current stance on peeron is that we won't create new names for pieces that already have names via ldraw/partsref... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!]

(...) Are you letting me fight my own battles, or throwing me to the wolves? ;) Partsref using LDraw names is no defense for me... (...) And my stance is that partsref uses the data from ldraw. My advantage is that when LDraw changes, it's very easy (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!]

Hi, (...) What is the procedure for someone else to add photos and new parts to your db inventory on peeron? I just got a digital camera, and would be willing to photo new parts in MISB sets I inventory. Would I just send you the photo and find the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Part naming/organization [was: Re: More inventories on peeron.com!]

(...) well, if the part has a partsref number, then it doesn't need a picture, since all parts in partsref have dats. So we only need pictures of parts that are not in partsref. Now, if the part has a number on it, use that, if not, give it an (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)