 Database / Set Inventories / 1219
    Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Bob Kojima
   well, in case anyone is interested i have made lots of changes to Parts Catalog. it is now available at the following link: (URL) Catalog is very functional now. Inventory making has never been easier. here is a short list of some of the features: - (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Steve Barber
     As an early Parts Catalog user, I've got to say I'm a fan. I've found in significantly easier to build an inventory from an existing set with Parts Catalog than with other methods such as an Excel template or MLCad. Peeron itself still has the edge (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Samuel Christiansen
     This is certainly an area where a tool is desperately needed. At first pass it seemed to work fairly well. It's certainly a big step up from pencil and paper and more useful than a speadsheet template. Thanks for throwing this out here. Before I get (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

         Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Steve Barber
     (...) You can do this. When in the Add dialog, select the text field of the Color combo box. This will select all the text in the box. Now press the Delete key to erase the text. This sequence will allow you to save a blank Color field value. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Hakan Tandogan
     (...) If only I could access the peeron site from my provider ;-) (...) One immediate suggestion: Please allow configuration parameters for the paths to the images. I'm already keeping some pictures on my server for my internal inventory application (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6 —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Hi Bob and thanks a _lot_ for a nice program! I've just done my first inventory in it and it worked splendid. I'd like to see two changes: 1) After dubbelclicking a part in the list and typing the count it would be nice if the [Enter] key (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)