 Database / Set Inventories / 1219
1218  |  1220
Subject:
Parts Catalog - Inventory program version 0.0.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:44:24 GMT

well, in case anyone is interested i have made lots of changes to Parts
Catalog.  it is now available at the following link:

http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/download/partscatalog_006.zip

Parts Catalog is very functional now.  Inventory making has never been
easier.  here is a short list of some of the features:

     - Make and save your own inventory list
     - Combine and save inventory list
     - Sort parts by Part Number, Description, Color, or Count
     - View an image of the part (if an image is available)
     - Compare 2 list to see which parts are missing.
     - Make an inventory list from Ldraw files.
     - Open/Save a list in the Peeron (.prn) format
     - Open a .htm inventory file saved from the peeron site.

please read the 'Read Me.txt' file for a complete list of updates and other
information.

I would like to hear how it works for you, if you like it, and any
suggestions you may have for improvements.

thanks,

bob

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com
http://www.vw-pix.com