 Database / Set Inventories / 1164
Re: Peeron.com crosses 1000 inventories posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:37:26 GMT

Hello!

http://www.peeron.com/inv/

Unfortunately MOST German AFOLs can not use this database. And that's really
a shame because www.peeron.com is a very useful database.

Many many Germans use ADSL through t-online when going online (you can say:
almost everybody). But those users´ IPs have no permission to acess
peeron. :-(

This is why I've deleted this bookmark.

Sorry
Jojo