 Database / Brictionary / 87
Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:02:42 GMT

It has been a while since I updated the page for the last time.
Because I found a new job and had to move, I lately had not very much time
over. I also still had to do many things for my own collection, so the
Lepanadat project was somewhat on the background for some months.
However, I didn't do completely nothing, so already many of the parts of
Auczilla are ready in my own version at the moment. I hope I can still update
it today, or otherwise it will be early next week.

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Bill Bourn writes:
   Has anyone heard anything more about this project?  The site has
apparently not been updated since the 22nd of September 1999.

   In the absence of any substantive news, I have embarked on my own
consolidation of piece descriptions and image files.  It is based on
Ldraw images and the descriptions used for online parts auction sites.
I am distilling the important aspects into several MS Access
databases. If anyone would like to discuss this further, I will
entertain their contributions either here or via e-mail.

   Meanwhile, let's hope that Sybrand has not been separated from his
Lego too long.

In the contrary. Early this year I lived in Switzerland for a couple of months,
almost without any Lego, so when I came back I had to spend much time with my
collection :)

   Bill Bourn