 Database / Brictionary / 194
Re: P/N 4865 & 30010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Jason Spears wrote:

What's the differance between these two parts?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30010
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4865

TLC uses different molds for the same part (I believe 30010 is
only for transparent parts),

Ah, were it that easy. :-)  I have two white 30010's from a 6595 Surf Shack
set that are embossed "30010".  In general, I've only seen them in
transparent light blue, however.

     -- joshua