 Color / 834
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Disagree - because I can NOT pretend to know how to run a multi-billion(?) dollar company that has existed longer than I have. Steve Hassenplug (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Bingo! Thanks Steve. (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! Since most of you ignored the simple request not to discuss in THIS thread but in this: (URL) anyway, it doesn't matter anymore if I chime in here. (...) So hopefully the new CEO is older than the LEGO Company so he is able to know how to run (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) So, out of curiosity: 1) Knowing just what you know, would you have made the color change? 2) Would you change the colors back? Personally: 1) No. I wouldn't have. There would have to be some pretty big undisclosed reasons for me to vote yes. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) We really should not start complaining about color threads getting hijacked. ...Or, it may be interesting to look back over the last year, and see just how many threads turned into debates of color. Did everyone see the new Johnny-five robot? (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! (...) Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Well, my guess is that many of the people who are discussing it in this thread didn't see the other one. I know I didn't. I saw this in the spotlight sidebar, and saw lots of replies to it, so I read it. It only said "no discussions here (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)