 Color / 803
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Ross Crawford
   (...) I would suggest cancelling this entire thread, and finalising the wording before re-posting. ROSCO (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Every post has to be requested to be cancelled individually, by the person who posted it. We don't cancel entire threads. Even if the thread originator wants it that way! That's becauase LUGNET I'll certainly be glad to cancel any post I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The end of this para should read: "That's because LUGNET doesn't censor." (hit send too early, sorry!) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)