 Color / 533
Re: LEGO Inside Tour (New theory on color change: stock dyes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 05:15:50 GMT

It’s not just for PET. I found 3 companies that provide liquid color for your resin of choice. When that press release was written (2000) the PET process must have been new.

I’m going to ask Maguire (who make colors as well as molding machine delivery systems) how it has been received by molders.