 Color / 414
    Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion Jake McKee
   (...) Christian, please don't forget the intended purpose of the final version - to help encourage new fans to come into the hobby. It was my call and my call alone to NOT include the color change strips. I felt it was more "inside information" than (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color) !

        Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion —John Gerlach
     (...) Everyone probably knows my take on the color subject, but I got to tip my cap to Jake and say "Good call" on this. Why bring up a controversial and somewhat decisive subject in an introduction to the hobby? Talk about the good things, talk (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: AFOLs Parody, the missing bits. —Don Heyse
     (...) Makes sense. I think some other bits were also left out. Unfortunately this was some of the funniest stuff, and I'll be disappointed if it just disappears. I still giggle every time I see this pic because it's so me. (URL) Who's the curator of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion —Greg Hyland
     DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING! I WAS CENSORED! I DEMAND FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OTHER AMMENDMENT RIGHTS I DON'T REALLY HAVE AS A CANADIAN! THE LEGO-MAN IS KEEPING ME DOWN! IT'S A SEE-OH-EN-SPIRACY! SOME BIG THUG GUYS FROM DENMARK CAME TO MY HOUSE, TORE UP (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

        A word about trust —Christian Treczoks
   (...) No, I don't call you a marketdroid. I really don't think you are. It is all a question of trust. See, trust into a piece of information or an aspect of an entity is usually valued as a kind of multiplication product of the individual trust (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)