 Color / 247
  Re: Color Change background

(...) Well I can say that my involvement in the hobby has been reduced almost totally to my local club (same one as Chris'). I will probably still make PAB purchases and get the Maersk Ship. I was going to get several of the Knight Buses until the (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) I visited a friend in another state this past weekend, and we got to talking about the color change. To paraphrase what he said: "The reason has to be money. Purely money, nothing else. They're a business. They'd be idiots if it were any other (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) Unless this is all some big conspiracy over Mega-Bloks making their grey not the same color as LEGO grey so that they could be 'different enough' to escape copyright infringement lawsuits, and now LEGO is changing so that Mega-Bloks is no (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) I'll buy that for a dollar. --Todd (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Not convinced that money wasn't the reason (was: Color Change background)

(...) Well, that's about what that theory is worth. Or maybe you over paid. IMHO. But *of course* it's about money. The reason given says so... "we wanted to change the colors to make them better" (by implication, so we can sell more product and (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)