 Color / 1378
Re: A request to those who have "switched over"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 02:25:45 GMT

Hi David,
I'd primarily like to request that you take a long look at that post, and
consider whether it really reflects your feelings- i.e. you think not dealing
with [whatever] and continuing to whine is an appropriate reaction for an Adult
Fan of Lego.

I don't think it's appropriate, and I try not to do it myself, but IMHO, it's at
least understandable.  This is the color newsgroup after all.  It's going to
come up frequently for a LONG time!

That post did reflect my feelings quite accurately as I had taken days to let my
thoughts coalesce into something that I thought was worth sharing.  I'm just
trying to say that I will make my best effort (and I hope everyone else does
too!) not to whinge about the change as long as everyone else makes their best
effort not to criticize me or anyone else when we do.  We all know that there
are very few other things that TLG could do that would have the same drastic,
long-term impact to the System.  It's a fact that's difficult to keep from
mentioning or repeating because of the scope of its effect.

Because it probably isn't the best solution. And I hope it doesn't reflect on
how you live the rest of your life.

Not at all!  I LOVE, LUV, WUV this hobby, but many of the recent changes have
got me down at times.  I try not to dwell on it, but nobody's perfect.  Can we
all just not be perfect together?

Dave S.