 Color / 1375
Re: A request to those who have "switched over"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 01:28:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:

Primarily, I would like to request that those of you who have decided to
adopt the new colors not bother to participate in threads regarding the
bley/blown issue if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion other
than "This is the way it is, so deal with it and stop whining."

Hi David,
I'd primarily like to request that you take a long look at that post, and
consider whether it really reflects your feelings- i.e. you think not dealing
with [whatever] and continuing to whine is an appropriate reaction for an Adult
Fan of Lego.

Because it probably isn't the best solution. And I hope it doesn't reflect on
how you live the rest of your life.

Tim