 Color / 1211
  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) Not sure why Ben was so overly harsh on you there Sava, but any replacement wheels are bound to be new gray (which thankfully isn't as bad as the shift between the dk gray), since they're made for the BNSF Loco in that color. And I don't think (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) I don't think Ben was being harsh on Anthony, I think it was directed at TLC in the main. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) I caught that irony, Ben. It wasn't harshness at all, and it wasn't directed at Anthony. It was partly directed at TLC, but I think it was mostly directed at the LUGNET community, who seem to want absolutely all color talk banished to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

--SNIP-- (...) I knew that but I was being tactful ;) I have no problem with the colour change and the subject bores me to tears but I have nothing against arguments raging on in .trains, .colour or anywhere else for that matter. Tim --SNIP-- (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) Yeah, I thought that was the case . I'm not famous for my tact. Thanks for understanding us on the color issue and letting us talk! :) And apologies in case the tears short circuit your keyboard. ;-) BTW, your recent train mocs have been (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

--SNIP-- (...) Apology accepted in advance ;) (...) Thanks for your compliments. Of course mostly working virtually means I don't have to worry about the colour change although I did set up bley to render properly for some of my stuff which was a (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

Hehe, guess I'm not used to seein' humor in Lugnet posts nowadays. :p Apologies, Ben. :) -Stefan- (18 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)