 Color / 1211
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:21:30 GMT

Does LEGO still offer replacement wheel sets?

If you have trouble with yours, they will surely replace them.

Will they be new grey?

What are you talking about? The colour change is that minor - kids will not take
note of it at all. LEGO never gave any comments which sets are sold in which
colour. They even sell sets in two colours under the same set number. Anyway:
this is not a question to discuss in this group unless you want to be timed out
by some admins. So please stop discussing it here!

Not sure why Ben was so overly harsh on you there Sava, but any replacement
wheels are bound to be new gray (which thankfully isn't as bad as the shift
between the dk gray), since they're made for the BNSF Loco in that color.

And I don't think you have to be over 18 to shave plastic.  :p   Just don't cut off anything.  :D

-Stefan-