 Color / 1213
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:12:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.color, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.color, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Does LEGO still offer replacement wheel sets?

If you have trouble with yours, they will surely replace them.

Will they be new grey?

What are you talking about? The colour change is that minor - kids will not take
note of it at all. LEGO never gave any comments which sets are sold in which
colour. They even sell sets in two colours under the same set number. Anyway:
this is not a question to discuss in this group unless you want to be timed out
by some admins. So please stop discussing it here!

Not sure why Ben was so overly harsh on you there Sava, but any replacement
wheels are bound to be new gray (which thankfully isn't as bad as the shift
between the dk gray), since they're made for the BNSF Loco in that color.

And I don't think you have to be over 18 to shave plastic.  :p   Just don't cut off anything.  :D

-Stefan-

I don't think Ben was being harsh on Anthony, I think it was directed at TLC in
the main.

I caught that irony, Ben.  It wasn't harshness at all, and it wasn't directed at
Anthony.  It was partly directed at TLC, but I think it was mostly directed at
the LUGNET community, who seem to want absolutely all color talk banished to
lugnet.color, even though many (most?) of us are in some way affected by the
color issue, like it or not.  Ben has been majorly affected in a negative way
(and me too, to the same degree), and Ben has in the past (I think) been the
brunt of talk about "stop talking about color".

Thanks for the comments, Ben.  You got a chuckle from me. :)  Glad to see you
are still building, even though you are not buying (like me, and no doubt a few
others).  Big issues never die, even if they are not politically correct.  I
know slamming of political correctness when I see it. ;)

I suppose if anyone follows up to this they better send it just to lugnet.color
or some slams will come along again...

-Matt :)