 Color / 1216
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:45:21 GMT

--SNIP--

Yeah, I thought that was the case .  I'm not famous for my tact.  Thanks for
understanding us on the color issue and letting us talk! :)  And apologies in
case the tears short circuit your keyboard. ;-)

Apology accepted in advance ;)

BTW, your recent train mocs have been fantastic - I need to get out more and say
things at the time of original posting.  Keep up the great work!

-Matt :)

Thanks for your compliments. Of course mostly working virtually means I don't
have to worry about the colour change although I did set up bley to render
properly for some of my stuff which was a bit of a pain.

Tim