 Color / 1089
  Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy

(...) Actually, I think that this note, as well as all of your other multi-part replies are wonderful examples of how to best have a useful conversation. I'm happy to participate in these as long as the discussion goes on. It's the ones where I/we (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy

(...) Ok, I fully understand the volume to be staggering. Thus I make this suggestion: As soon as you get a chance, contact you favorite IT guy in house.. ask him about setting up an auto response/receipt acknowledgement for incoming external mail. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy

(...) Acknowledged. (...) What other duties does Jan have? I had the impression that CD was a fulltime job for him. (...) Yep. I can understand that. In ye olden days I had times where I had to process (i.e. at least read enough to see wether it was (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)