 Color / *89 (-10)
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Otherwise, (...) of my (...) Hi Duane, Sorry you're having so many problems - I understand how frustrating it is. As I said in this post; (URL) have identified the problem being not enough RAM in the server for the very high load. We are going (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

OK, I did the best I can with the pics. While I can't get the overall tint of the pics to match real life, I think they show the multiple shades well enough. I brightened them a bit to get them closer to real life, but brightened the entire pic, I (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) OK I've hit this 3 times in a row. If you want my input, fix the bug. Otherwise, I have screenshots of what I want. I've already burned an hour and a half of my day... -Duane (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Just happened to me too. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake- OK, although you can't answer your final restatement of the question does clarify things a little. I'll take the survey to mean "What are the parts I most would like to buy in volume, independent of whether I already have a good supply (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Very good questions... and none of them are questions I can answer. :) Basically, you'll have to choose your top 20 based one whatever internal criteria you choose. You're trying to answer the question "What do I want to have access to in (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HxKDyu.osH@lugnet.com... (...) 15... (...) Sorry about the problems with the cart - I know from first hand how frustrating these types of problems are. I've had a look and it turns (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Win2k IE 6.0 Added 20th item to cart (URL) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Sounds simple enough, but I need a context to answer the question in. Am I to reply with my most important 20 bricks by my typical volume? Or with the 20 bricks on my "most wanted" list that changes from week to week (i.e., bricks I really (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Sorry about the problems! Richard and I are having a hard time recreating. I'm sure Richard will jump in here later, but can you provide details in the BrikTrak forum about your browser, OS, and possibly any steps taken that you think may have (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact