 Color / *134 (-10)
  The Knight Bus problem

So, All this complaining about color problems, and here I am complaining about my shiny new Knight Bus with mismatched purple bricks. I figure Lego has good customer service, let me give them a call. Really, I am pretty sure Jake has mentioned that (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hey thanks for doing this guys. I know it will help. Not to complain, but I was still having this issue today (I assume you upped the RAM?). I am using WinXP, with IE (6? whatever the latest is). I had the same problem yesterday in Netscape (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hmmmmm yes, maybe not maxxing out, but I entered 9 or 10 colours for about half my list. This may have something to do with it. ROSCO (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Happened to me twice on item 19 to 20 transition. I figured that the 19 I chose were good and submitted anyhow. Question is: Did my vote stick at 19 after submission? I wanna do-over! -Aaron- Chief Respondant to Highlighted Posts From People (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) This is what's happening to me now since the server upgrade as well. Instead of getting the error page previously reported by many, the offending item will be added to the cart, but all previous cart contents have disappeared. I can get 20 (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I knew others would think of that also! I think that considering what most people will put into a vote of 20 or so parts, it'll round out in the end. I voted for a lot of plants and a nice assortment of earth tone basic bricks. -Aaron- (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I snipped you a bit, sorry! This is for everybody! Don't use this so much to rant over the "color issue" of 2004, but rather to suggest some things you would use as a builder. I know that most space-heads won't agree, but would it not be nice (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Ummmm ok, thats 3 times it's mysteriously blown away my cart when I add the 19th or 20th item, I'm not wasting any more time on this until you can guarantee I'll be able to complete my submission. Maybe LEGO could provide a high-spec server (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:HxMBE3.1DKM@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) have (...) pabtrack.com (...) It looks like there's something not quite right about your cookies. Could you check the following in Internet (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

I don't know if I was looking in the wrong place but electrical plates don't seem to be in the list. Tim (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact