 Color / *1269 (-5)
  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) My problem with NXT inventories is that the "white" parts in my set have a very distinct bluish or violet tinge, and I'm not sure if this is a new colour or just more bad colour control issues. Has anyone else noticed this? FUT .color ROSCO (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color)

  Rims of the Ferrari 8:1 (8674)

Hello to you all, Have you noticed the strange coloring of the rims of the 8674 Ferari race car? The rims are stone gray or blueish light gray. The outer side, which you see when looking at the wheel does have an aluminium colored paint. the inside (...) (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.color)

  Re: Viking Fortress Colour Oddity

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:J3HB0L.410@lugnet.com... (...) How about phoning TLG up and giving them the "I got the wrong color grey in my set, can I get them replaced?" This would be a good indication of how fast they (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Viking Fortress Colour Oddity

(...) The first ones I noticed were in Knight's Kingdom sets (8875), with a mix of greys. All of the 1x8 bricks were in old grey, while the remainder of the pieces was new grey. Since then I've noted the discrepancy in a few sets, although I don't (...) (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Viking Fortress Colour Oddity

(...) You remember how the Bonus Box sets all had way more left side wings, or right-side wedges or whatever? I think it's like that, the bases and the lids are probably produced separately. (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact