    Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Ummmm thanks for your comments. I may well get more dynamic with each passing issue, should they come about, we'll have to wait and see. Can't say much about the blood content though, what the writer says goes for the most part. I did resist (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Who is the writer for The Wanderer? I also have a series of which I want to make but I do not have that many LEGO pieces for what I really want to make and my series is somewhat reminiscent of the LEGO Space themes and Mad Max and other future (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Uhhmmmmmm... Ok.. I've got my brother writing for the Wanderer series. I'm paying him for it though, so I'd have to ask him whether he'd be interested in your project - and that I imagine would depend on what you'd be willing to, let's say, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)