Re: Brickfest Castle World Coordinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:49:35 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Hello all,

Christina has asked me to be the coordinator for all Castle World events at
Brickfest, so please direct all queries or suggestions to me.  If you would
like to help set up or organize some Castle World events, let me know, please.

I'm definitely still interested in coordinating the campground setup
like I mentioned earlier, but it will probably be a couple weeks before
I can get back to it now (I'm getting buried at work).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com