Re: The Last Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
{snip}
So I submit to you, my castle head friends, the last of my work for a long time to come.  A grand teaser, titled 'The Arrival' and it can be found on the main story page of my site.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

What will I be doing now?  I shall go into limbo now, I shall save up my
creativity, and God willing one day it shall return to me.  In the mean time I
shall still be watching Lugnet, but I cannot say you shall be hearing much from me.  I thank you all for your support of my work, it makes me very happy to know I've brought a few hours of smiles to the community that has made me feel like part of a family.

--Anthony

Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving for a while.  Come back from LUGNET
Limbo soon, alright?  Your dragon REALLY needs to make an appearance at the
"Gathering of the (Blank)" meeting at Brickfest this summer. =)  Take care
and stock up on ye olde brick.

~Nathan