Re: Castle World Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tamyra Teed writes:
Dave Amos wrote:

3.  I cannot attend Brickfest.  I really would like to go, but Im only 18,
broke, and living in Wisconsin.  Im a little confused as to how my signature
characters will be able to attend.  How do I do it?  :)

wooowoo! another cheesehead makes their debut :)
Where in dairyland are you? I'm in waukesha, I seem to have a slight
memory of you asking about our get together on May 26th.. am I correct?
I'm not going to brickfest either :( I'll be back in school by then. I
want to graduate in Dec.

Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

BTW, I hopefully will be posting about an update to my site before
spring break is over monday :) Sava lit a fire under my butt to do some
figs and bios!

Tamy

I hail from Sturgeon Bay, up in the Door Peninsula.  Thats quite a bit away
from Waukesha, because you are near Milwaukee (?).  I dont remember about
the meeting...  what meeting?  Which college are you attending?

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com