  Castle World Contest

I don't recall; has there ever been (or discussed) some sort of Castle theme contest? I haven't been following along with Castleworld's progression, but I thought some sort of contest might generate further interest. There seems to be a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) That sounds like a cool idea - I've given it a little bit of thought on what categories to open up the contest to, and here is what I came up with: 1) Character - do we really want to break it down? I don't think so ... just have a description (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I think prizes or no prizes would have to be determined first. If there are prizes, then less categories. If no prizes, then there could be multiple categories. (...) I'd almost think Character should be broken down further. I have a feeling (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

I love Castle, but I don't build it. If all you need is an objective opinion of various models, I'll throw my name in. Joel foreman3@bellsouth.net A career Castle lurker who doesn't own a Castle brick :-). (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I believe Matthew Verdier (who has vanished), Anne Sullivan (who I hope is working on Dr. Carney's site), and I came the closest with the Halloween Lego Design Contest. I believe there is still a link on Lugnet's contest area. That wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I hope past creations will not be allowed. I think that the point of this contest is to get people interested in CW again. ". . . but I thought some sort of contest might generate further interest" -Kyle not much seems to be hapenning at (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) A contest might be a good idea, it might help spur some interest in Castle World (both from prospective members and from the old gaurd). Having said that, I don't really know how we could judge it, maybe the same way Todd did with his clasic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I disagree about a cut-off date Nathan. It should be a monthly thing. Say, all entries in by the end of the day on the 20th of the month will go into consideration. Then by the 30th something will be posted in each category as a "WINNER." (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:G8nno6.AJK@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) Hmm... One idea is to have anyone who wants to be a judge nominate themselves, and then have all participants (including nominees) cast a vote. -- "To (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)