Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
The fourth part of this series explains what happened after Vincent took
control of Valkayria Castle:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/siegestory4.html

Feedback is appreciated!

Wilson

All I can say is WOW!!!

I really love the stories that you have created with your LEGO world, and
the stories just make the whole thing eye-candy!

But I do have one question, I noticed in the pictures that the transition of
the actual digital photograph to the added in background is flawless.  When
I edit my pictures using PSP6 I have trouble editing out the unwanted
backgrounds using the magic wand.  Do you have any idea what I can do to
achieve better effects?

Could it be the program, PSP6, the camera sub-1 megapixel, or possibly
something else?

If you have any idea as to what I can do and could possibly take the time to
stop dazziling my imagination I would definetly appreciate it!   :)

And some far distant time from now, I hope to have forgotten how to
procrastinate and have my own LEGO castle world up.

Ryan Cassell

P.S. one more time,  WOW!