Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
I know Shiri's also commented at how evil Vincent is.  I'm really glad that
people are getting a feel for my characters and the ways they act.  I'm
hoping to try and start a collaborative story with someone, sometime.  If it
fits in with my story, that is.

A few things:
a. this is the third time this week that I've noticed my name in posts!
Sheesh, what is it with you guys? ;-)
b. Yes, your characters have a good defining roles to them. That's great!
You really give us a feel for their personality.
c. funny, I was just thinking today that I'd want to use a character or two
of yours, combined with your photoshop skills for one of my chapters... but
it's a *long* while off yet, I gotta admit, probably one of my last chapters
(not that the story will ever really end... but you know what I mean)...
still, if you feel like it, LMK!

-Shiri