Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
The fourth part of this series explains what happened after Vincent took
control of Valkayria Castle:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/siegestory4.html

Feedback is appreciated!

Wilson

Great!  I love the details and the realism of it all.  I also like the
bigger pictures - they give it a cinematic effect:)  Now for my questions:

1)  How did you do the burning of the flag?  Photoshop?  Did you manually
draw the fire - it's effective.

2)  The last picture - did you also use photoshop for it?  Tell us more
about your touching up of the pictures ...

Can't wait for more :)

-- Pawel