Re: Cool stuff on CW main page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Well, Nathan isn't posting anything about it, so I will. ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

...awesome job, Nathan - I really like those pictures that show up. Plus,
the balladeer pages have been changed - not sure how long that's been
around, but it's cool!

Kudos, man!

-Shiri

Thanks! =)  I was going to post about it but I got sidetracked today =).
Everything that was on the original site is now on the temp site (with the
exception of some creatures, which I'll be adding tonight probably).  There
are new links EVERYWHERE =).  Links to Gregor's Tower, links to our old
frind Red Fox (he was on the old site, but you had to dig to find him), new
member pages for everyone, a new character main page that's a little easier
to read, just heaping gobs of new goodies =).  I'm constantly fooling with
something on the site.  If anyone notices any broken links, let me know, I'd
appreciate it.  I want to keep it updated as possible.

Thanks again. =)
~Nathan

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/
http://www.uniquesurf.com/default.asp?rid=DeadlyDingo

Excellent work all around!  Tons of new stuff since the last time this old
pirate sailed by...

Arr!
Sean, The appreciative Pirate