Re: Cool stuff on CW main page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 04:21:40 GMT

Hmmm. Weird. This doesn't seem to happen with IE. (i'd give an equivalent
rant to yours on geocities to Netscape <grin>, but I don't want to start a
debate. ;-) As for the free sites - you're right, they aren't amazing, but
for some of us, that's the only way to go now. Although I must say that the
more I get a chance to, the more I like lugnet's FTX pages. I even
considered (at one point or other) to move my entire site to lugnet, but
eventually gave up (too lazy I guess).

-Shiri