  Siege of Valkayria

Hello all, I have for you a new story. It's only slightly delayed from it's planned mid-July release date, but I think it turned out really well. So here it is, Siege of Valkayria: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: Siege of Valkayria

(...) Awesome story! I love how you work in the photography along with the buildings and the computer editing! So ... here are some individual things that struck me: 1st shot - very effective and sets the mood well. I like the cloud effect and the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Siege of Valkayria

Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1H3Jn.KAJ@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) here (...) attack are especially cool. -Doug (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Siege of Valkayria

(...) here (...) grahpics? Hmmm, let's see. I use Photoshop and put the ship on the clouds and then I airbrushed some other clouds in front of it. (...) Right. A Sony Digital Mavica FD88. (...) Yeah, I could see that in some of you're stories :) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Siege of Valkayria

(...) I gotta say - awesome work! Pawel's said so much already, and I gotta agree with most of it, he hasn't left much for me to say... I really liked the death scenes <grin> just because you managed to portray them really well. It's extremely hard (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Siege of Valkayria

(...) Thanks Shiri! (...) Ya, I had a lot of fun editing the pictures for this story. My favorites are the one where the soldiers are looking over the edge of the cliff and the one with the airship next to the castle. (...) Heh heh, you'll find out (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)