  Castle World: An Idea

Hey .castlers, Having recently joined (URL) Starship RPG>, I think this game would be an excellent resource. "Borrowing" several aspects of the game might be very helpful and create some shortcuts. 'Sectors' could become realms and various .castlers (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) hey nathan. (URL) In this post> I proposed something similiar.. with islands instead of sectors and boats instead of spaceships. Although this idea was met with some good words and some bad, I eventually decided there wasn't enough immeadiate (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) This is the one place where i start getting annoyed. CQ is i guess you could say Starship-esque. how come you dont you help me with that instead of creating something different? Why is something you made going to be allowed, but CQ should be (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) I should of seen this post, shame on me. :) (...) I'M interested! (...) I'm willing to help in any way I can, and maybe we could pull this off sometime! (URL) I gotta get a new sig! (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) Well, from what I've seen so far, CQ is not Starship-esque - it is much more like D&D. And I have tried to help in the development of CQ, by offering critiques and problems I've seen in how you've written it so far. One of the essential (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) Only have a short time on herer currently, reply more later When i was first proposing CQ we all got in a big row. I forget what his name is, but this one guy thought that CQ should go in Fun.Gaming and not in .Castle because it was a game. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) ahhh, discussion centered around (URL) A gentle Plea>. If you notice, I was visibly absent from that particular discussion. There were some merits to the discussion, but in all, IMO some "noise" as it were about Castle Gaming belongs in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)