    Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree with our fearless co-curator here. I think reviving IOM as it was is not the best idea. It involved too many people who are no longer willing or able to participate. At best, I think recreating the idea, like IOM2 or whatever, would be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —Adrian Drake
     (...) Honestly, the real killer of the IOM project was the lack of updates to the map. Bunches of people emigrated to the island, and set up roots on the 4 open sections, but then no new sections opened up, no guidelines happened, nothing. I think (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —Jason Maxwell
   (...) I would like to see the IOM restarted myself, but I don't want it to overshadow or compete with CQ. I don't see why both couldn't happen though. I know I'm more interested in the freestyle IOM than the more controlled CQ, and I'm probably not (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Maybe we could try to integrate them together? Or at least make IOM a freestyle 'alternative' to CQ that takes place in the same 'universe.' -JHK (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

         Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —Alex Polimeni
     (...) i, as i had once stated, was thinking of something like this. perhaps, yes, once CQ is estabilished that we could try this again. i think that, to that extent, its a good idea. as for the same world, sure, but i think it should be an ocean (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again! —Alex Polimeni
   (...) well, CQ is only controlled to an extent. if you can get the points to build a town, you are then gamemaster of it and also talemaker of it. (you can do whatever you want with it, and if other people stay in it, you are the gamemaster of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)