Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:04:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jason Maxwell writes:
I would like to see the IOM restarted myself, but I don't want it to
overshadow or compete with CQ.  I don't see why both couldn't happen though.
I know I'm more interested in the freestyle IOM than the more controlled CQ,
and I'm probably not alone in that.  Each has it's positives and negatives,
so there should be room enough for both of them.

Maybe we could try to integrate them together?

Or at least make IOM a freestyle 'alternative' to CQ that takes place in the
same 'universe.'

-JHK

i, as i had once stated, was thinking of something like this. perhaps, yes,
once CQ is estabilished that we could try this again. i think that, to that
extent, its a good idea. as for the same world, sure, but i think it should be
an ocean voyage bewtween em so that there isnt constant trade etc between
the two.

however, if this happened, it could be possible to leave CQ's game enviroment
to the freestyle if you travel across, and supplies etc could be brought from
CQ and the MM.

Aramir.