Re: Isle of Mist, let's try again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:25:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Slavick Mikhaylov writes:
As it says in the title. Lets try again at the Isle of Mist project. There
is not much more I can say at the moment. Let me know what you think about
it, and where should we start with it.

I agree with our fearless co-curator here.  I think reviving IOM as it was is
not the best idea.  It involved too many people who are no longer willing or
able to participate.  At best, I think recreating the idea, like IOM2 or
whatever, would be the best way to go about doing it.  However, with Alex
(Aramir) currently developing CQ, I think it would be in bad taste to go
forward with a IOM2 project until after CQ has been unveiled.

-lenny