Re: CW Story: An Unexpected Reunion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/stories.html

Hey Wilson,

Congrats on getting your chapter done! It's very good. I agree with Pawel -
the lighting lends a lot of feel to the chapter. I like how the fire is
luminous... very sweet. Good plot twists, cliffhanging!

Altogether a good job and I'm lookin' forward to see more! As always :-)

-Shiri

Cool, thanks for the compliments Shiri!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. . .