Re: CW Story: An Unexpected Reunion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/stories.html

Your use of lighting was my favorite facet of this story.  Both the late
night at the campfire and the moment when the beast enters the cave with
daylight coming in from the entrance.

Thanks, I really tried to adjust the lighting to convey the feeling of each
scene.  After Jeff Stemble and a few other pointed out on my Cave of Exile
story, that the pics should be darker, I've really been taking that into
consideration on all my stories thus far; and I agree, it does enhance the
story quite a bit.

It's that kind of attention to detail that can bump a good story to a
complete read.  Your attention is then taken up by the story itself and not
by your mind constantly reminding you that you are reading about legos :)

Thanks, good to know!

It's good to see the old archers back in full force.  Their overconfidence
could prove to be their downfall since Vincent, although seemingly in a
lesser position, is still full of venom and willing to bite given an
opportunity.

Yeah, Locke is naturally pretty cocky, so that could be one if his
weaknesses in this position, but we'll just have to wait and see what
happens, won't we?

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. . .