Re: CW Story: An Unexpected Reunion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/stories.html

Your use of lighting was my favorite facet of this story.  Both the late
night at the campfire and the moment when the beast enters the cave with
daylight coming in from the entrance.

It's that kind of attention to detail that can bump a good story to a
complete read.  Your attention is then taken up by the story itself and not
by your mind constantly reminding you that you are reading about legos :)

It's good to see the old archers back in full force.  Their overconfidence
could prove to be their downfall since Vincent, although seemingly in a
lesser position, is still full of venom and willing to bite given an
opportunity.

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/