Re: Brief IOM update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
<posted to lugnet.castle.org.cw>

Cool!  The first permanent structure (not to say that a cabin isn't permanent,
but stone is always more stable :)

First of all, I see that http://www.bricktannia.com is finally back up.  I
really
like your site, and I look forward to seeing what you have planned for us.  On
a side note - is your background done pixel-by-pixel?  It loads funny.  I'm not
sure what the cause is for that.

Yes, Bricktannia.com is back, and better than ever!  The background image is
one pixel large and it tiles as many times as needed.  Its flexible and a
small file, thats why I do it.

I have already taken a sneak-peek at the site, and I like what I see so far.
From the looks of it, there will be a lot of depth in your group.

Well, character pictures are now posted, just head to www.bricktannia.com to
see them.  Bios will be accompanying them shortly!

Also, posting pictures of the progress is the way to go.  It's always
interesting to see the building progress from the mini-fig's perspective.
(or is that going too deep into a hobby? ... nah:)  Just make sure you post
it to the CW sub-group.  Then, when the product is finished, it belongs in
both groups.  I think.

I have posted pictures of the building's construction.  Final results will
be posted by Friday.  The quality of pictures isnt the greatest, but its
just a preview.

Did that answer anything?  I think we will run into some grey area on where
certain posts belong, but that's life :)

Yep, you helped alot!  Thanks.

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/

-Dave