Re: Brief IOM update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Dave Amos writes:
I have posted pictures of the building's construction.  Final results will
be posted by Friday.  The quality of pictures isnt the greatest, but its
just a preview.

Good stuff!  I see you are taking the non-rectangular approach to building.
I look forward to see how the finished product will look.  Your write-up was
also in an interview manner, and I'm starting to like that more and more.
Certain official parties need official press-releases. (1)  We never DID
decide on how we want to CBNN to look, did we?  I liked Wilson's setup (2),
but we need a different torso ... I guess it will just happen on it's own
soon ;)

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/

(1)  Like James Brown's Blank Shields ... they're a corporation :)
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/~11/blankshields/

(2)  http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1262