    Re: Brief IOM update —Pawel Nazarewicz
   <posted to lugnet.castle.org.cw> (...) Cool! The first permanent structure (not to say that a cabin isn't permanent, but stone is always more stable :) (...) First of all, I see that (URL) is finally back up. I really like your site, and I look (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Brief IOM update —Dave Amos
   (...) Yes, Bricktannia.com is back, and better than ever! The background image is one pixel large and it tiles as many times as needed. Its flexible and a small file, thats why I do it. (...) Well, character pictures are now posted, just head to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Brief IOM update —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Good stuff! I see you are taking the non-rectangular approach to building. I look forward to see how the finished product will look. Your write-up was also in an interview manner, and I'm starting to like that more and more. Certain official (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)