  More Elias and Blade ...

I've finally finished my second short comic about Elias and Blade. (URL) #3, I will take a backseat to this duo. Any suggestions on whom I should focus in issue #4? Check out the "people" page and e-mail me with ideas. Thanks :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) (Practicing my new "reply to all" button) Nice. I laughed out loud seeing Blade towing the kaadu ( well, of course it's not a kaadu as such, since this isn't STAR WARS(TM, grovel grovel)). An leaving Elis speachless. You might note that in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

Hey Pawel, cool comic, yet again! I really liked the edited ocean scenes, they really made the story come alive. Like James said, the part with Blade dragging the Kaduu was classic! Can't wait to see what these two get into next. As for the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Yeah, I loved it, too! I'm wondering whether they are or are not on the Isle of Mist. I mean, obviously the sailors would notice if they saw an unfamiliar island shrouded in mist, and stay away... but still... (...) I dunno, I'd love to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Most excellent :) I think it looks great all edited and prettied up like that, and I hope to someday make pics that look as nice as those! I like the "comic" format as well. I think it flows better then the "Picture and Caption" style. And the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Nice brickery, great image manipulation, and wonderful silliness throughout without going over the top. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Thanks for the feedback - I will take it into account when writing the third short comic. The ships are now edited out. So ... were they ever there? (twilight zone music kicks in) I always appreciate people's comments, especially when they are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Heehee! Having read "1984" just a few weeks ago, I'm still thinking in terms of... "Oceania is at war with Eastasia, Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia..." so yes, the ships are not there and they never have been. The next step is to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Ooh, aack, ouch! At least that kind of problem is immediate and obvious. One question, though: was there smoke? FUT: off-topic.fun (fun? geek? whatever) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More Elias and Blade ...

(...) Oh, *yes*. Much smoke was to be had all around. In fact, in the past month or so we've had three occasions of things smoking up, and one of them was actually extremely dangerous. Luckily no one was hurt. My dad was recovering from surgery and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)