Re: More Elias and Blade ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey Pawel, cool comic, yet again!  I really liked the edited ocean scenes,
they really made the story come alive.  Like James said, the part with Blade
dragging the Kaduu was classic!  Can't wait to see what these two get into >next.

Yeah, I loved it, too! I'm wondering whether they are or are not on the Isle
of Mist. I mean, obviously the sailors would notice if they saw an
unfamiliar island shrouded in mist, and stay away... but still...

As for the following comics, I think it'd be neat if you did a little story
involving Ewan and Verneer.  We haven't really seen anything from them in a
while, so it'd be pretty cool to see what they've been up to.

I dunno, I'd love to see what Reganok is up to, as well. But whatever it is,
I'm sure it's great!

-Shiri